AESIR has a different pricing model, as a non-profit club we are interested more in being accessible so we look at dropping the subscription for long standarding members who have all their own gear.
It is our way of saying thank you for investing in your own equipment and development.
Click here to subscribe as a SCHOLAR
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=”3″ ccaps=”” desc=”SCHOLAR Subscription.” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”AUD” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”www.swordsmanship.academy” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”30″ rp=”1″ rt=”M” rr=”1″ rrt=”” rra=”1″ image=”default” output=”button” /]
Lower your monthly subscription by having all your gear.
We encourage our students to get their equipment as soon as possible and we will help you though that path, ensuring you can get the suitable equipment at the cheapest price.
This the top subscription for gear which allows you to safely spar in a with broadswords in competition. Protecting your head, torso, hands and forearms, as well as being in “full uniform”
- Fencing Mask
- we recommend getting a mask cover as well
- Protective gloves suitable for broadsword
- Blitz Kali gloves or Red Dragon HEMA gloves are a good start)
- Forearm protection.
- SPES forearm and elbow protectors are excellent, but the elbow might be uncomfortable without a jacket.
- AESIR HEMA Jacket or SPES AP Black Jacket
- while we have a specific jacket for the club, the generic black HEMA jacket is also fine.
- AESIR tshirt.
- MSG tshirt is fine as well.